A Journey from Jammu/Chandigarh/Delhi – Kasol– Kheerganga – Kasol .
To live is to travel and to travel is to go beyond limits. We bring you the concept of travel concierge aiming to change the concept of travelling all together. The motive remains traveling around the world and local to explore and learn different cultures and collect innumerable memories.
The motive remains exploring and not LUXURY.
We in Golimits try to do it in a way where we pay less and travel more and be a part of something way bigger than just a team.
“Don’t just be a tourist be a TRAVELLER.” always justifies our journey.
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, northern India.It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 31.2 km from Bhuntar and 5 km from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers. It acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga.
Here we present the most awaited tour of all times.. traveller’s paradise “Kasol-Kheerganga”
Pack you bags get on to super deluxe bus
and get ready for musical travel to Kasol
around 7 pm sharp
check into hotel @ kasol
get the rooms alloted from the team leaders
and get ready for renujuvating meals for breakfast
get ready to explore kasol and enjoy its cafes and all that it have to serve you
get back back hotel by 7pm and where you welcomed with muscial night and delicious food.
stay at hotel over night and get ample of sleep
Its always have a vibe to get up in kasol…after your ample of sleep..
get yourself buckel up and have breakfast
so here its our trekk to unknown…”kheerganga”
lunch will be served on the way..
it gona be fun travelling and socialising…
pitch your camps..
reach kheerganga and where you welcomed with sancks and nature at its best with warm water springs
have dinner and get ready to stay under billion stars with music and life full of never ending memories
after spending night under billions stars..get up fresh in the bliss of nature and have breakfast
get ready to trail down back to Kasol… spend time with socialising and visiting left over cafes
by 4 pm get on board on buses and reach to Manikaran Sahib a beautiful Gurudwara with hot springs and have langer if you want too..
by 7pm will board back to our hometowns..
reaching our home town by 7 am.. after bag full of memories and so much that i can hardly explain on just words..
- Buses/Pushback travellers
- 3 to 4 star hotel stay
- Quad sharing basis
- camp stays
- All local sight seeing and travel
- 6 meals
Things To Carry-
- Trekking shoes that can be used in thick snow
- Jackets or sweaters
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Personal medical kit
- Sunscreen lotion
- Energy bars
- Torch light
- Dslr (optional)
- Heavy warmers and Extra clothing
- Basic medication (for altitude and travel sickness)
- Small towel (to keep you dry)
- Small Water bottle
- Dry food and energy bars
- Device chargers
- Toiletries(Soaps, shampoo pouches, tissues,face wash ,comb, feminine hygiene,if required
- Most importantly , an open mind
- If due to unfavourable weather conditions , the trip is extended , the additional cost will be divided among the members of the group.
- Package Exclusions:
- Other beverage
- Anything unmentioned in the itinerary
- Telephone , laundry , medical and personal services
Trip organised and sold by GOLIMITS ADVENTURES 🎭
💎LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE**
****For details/CORPORATE OFFERS connect on
📞Contact: +91-9478947868. +91-9555335191
+91-9419297227 (Whats app or Call)
Instagram page:- https://www.instagram.com/golimitstravel/
✌🏻 JOIN US !! TAG & SHARE WITH YOUR TRAVEL BUDDIES
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 20 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 12 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
- Incollabration and partners with CAFE GOTREX
Opening shortly in jammu
Last but not the least
- Kasol is a “no polythene” zone. Kindly respect this and please carry back all the plastic you take with you. DO NOT litter around.